Missler Software presents the new features of its 2018 TopSolid software at Industrie Paris trade show.
Missler Software has chosen this annual gathering of leading European corporations, mid-size companies and small businesses from the world of industry and production to unveil the new features of its TopSolid software.
Come discover the new features of TopSolid’Design, TopSolid’Cam and TopSolid’Sheetmetal, and in particular:
- Significantly reduce the number of passes with the new circle segment end-mill cutters
- Tools that last longer: take account of the material volume removed by the tool during turning or milling
- Further automate production: study and group machining programs for different parts in a single program
- Geometries obtained via a digitization process can be machined in 3D without modeling, using a very fast algorithm
- Save even more time and increase productivity with the many improvements (more than 100) in the new version of TopSolid’Cam
- Fast analysis and measurement
- Accelerated design
- Direct processing of tessellated forms
- Intelligent selections
- Easier collaboration between ordering party and subcontractor
- Save modification time with the new referenced “Files” function
- Resizable lead-ins that ensure very high quality cutting
- Perfect matching of colors set in Design document and cutting parameters
- Even more intelligent machining
- Advanced documentation management
Missler Software will also present TopSolid’Erp. As it continues to pursue its integrated software strategy, the French publisher offers the most comprehensive integrated industrial management software on the market for mechanical production, sheet metal, metal fabrication, and composites.
TopSolid’Erp is the ideal software package dedicated to manufacturers seeking to optimize their logistics chains. Its rich feature set covers all business management and production requirements, thus helping to increase the reliability of a company’s commercial commitments to prices and lead-times.
Lastly, Missler Software will also showcase its solution for the metalworking market:
- An intuitive, user-friendly design makes the application easy to learn and use
- Comprehensive integrated libraries save time when using building standards
- Fast generation of production documents: drawings, instructions
- Powerful interfaces to help you work collaboratively in a BIM environment