Press Release Detail
Considered to be one of the top five trade shows for machine tools, machining and metallurgy in the world, the biennial “Internationale Ausstellung für Metallbearbeitung”, or AMB, is attended by the industry’s leading global groups.
After extending the exhibition space to 120,000 m², the organizers are expecting more than 100,000 visitors this year, making this year’s event the biggest AMB of all time.
So it is only natural that Missler Software decided to choose this event to present the new functionalities of TopSolid’Design and TopSolid’Cam with its long-standing local partners, Moldtech and AdeQuate Solutions. They will be on hand to answer visitors’ questions, perform personalized demonstrations and discuss various projects.
Go to HALL C2 – Stand C21 – MESSE STUTTGART – East entrance
Here is a preview of the wealth of features in the new version of TopSolid:
- Significantly reduce the number of passes with the new barrel cutters.
- Tools that last longer. Take into account the volume of material removed when turning and milling.
- Take the automation of production even further: design and group machining programs for different parts in a single program.
- The geometries produced by a digitalization process can be 3D-machined without modelling and with a very fast algorithm.
- Save even more time and boost your productivity thanks to more than 100 improvements in the new version of TopSolid’Cam.
- Quick analyses and measurements
- Accelerated design
- Direct use of shapes with facets
- Smart selections
Easier collaboration between the customer and the subcontractor